Dr. Jordan, a board-certified allergist, believes that her patients should be well informed and play an integral role in creating their own individualized treatment plans.
Desha Jordan, M.D.
She has experience with patients from all age ranges and her ultimate goal is to ensure that her patient’s feel better. In her down time she enjoys travel, cooking, live music and spending time with family and friends.
Education & Training
University of Louisville, B.S. (Biology with Concentration in Genetics and sub-cellular)
University of Louisville School of Medicine, (M.D.)
Eastern Virginia Medical School (Pediatrics)
Medical College of Georgia (Allergy & Immunology)
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology